Hi! This time we will show you something about the Erasmus program.
The Erasmus program is an student exchange program, basically all around the European Union. It gives the students the opportunity to travel to other counties, to study in the university there, to know new cultures different from yours, to meet new people, and why not, have fun too.
To show you an example, we have interviewed two students from Ireland, they are Cassie and David, and they will explain you a little about their lifes here in León, our culture, their impressions, what they like most, and many things... so, let's hear them!
jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2009
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Hello,
ResponderEliminarI love this interview! Your English (whoever is doing the interview) is really good. I enjoyed learning about what the two students felt about studying in Leon. I like that you included a video as part of your blog, it makes it more interesting =)
Mary
The Eramus program sounds like it has a good balance between learning and having fun. I think it is a good idea for people from different countries to experience life away from home and learn about other cultures. The interview was very informative, the responses from the two Ireland students makes me want to participate in the program as well!
ResponderEliminarStudy abroad programs have always interested me. This one sounds especially great. One small thing to change about the written part of this entry is that "let's show" is not something you would usually hear in English. It would sound better if you add a noun or changed the verb. Otherwise, the article is very well written.
ResponderEliminarFor example, when I was in the High School I knew five or six american girls who came here in order to do an academic year. Is it easy for you to do that?
ResponderEliminar